Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- Experience San Jose del Cabo from a different perspective
- Choose from single or double ATVs for your tour
- Hassle-free transfers from your San Jose hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive.
- Collision insurance is mandatory for drivers 17 and younger.
- If collision insurance is opt-out, the local operator reserves the right to request a fully refundable security deposit.
- An additional surcharge for Park Admission Fee of $20US is payable in cash on the day your activity takes place.
- Due to safety international laws, local operator reserves the right to refuse the service to people under the influence of alcohol/drugs/controlled substances.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff