- Zipline experience from San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas
- Ride tandem with friends and family on special steel cables
- All instruction and equipment provided
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once you arrive at the zipline depot, get a safety briefing and demonstration, then get fitted for your helmet and harness. The special system of steel cables affixed by concrete anchors (that have extra high weight limits) means you can zipline in tandem with your family and friends. Some lines in the network can hold up to four passengers at one time. The longest zip line is 2,673 feet (815 meters) long. Take in views of the desert, the Pacific Ocean, and the Sea of Cortez.
Your park entry ticket (not included) also gives you access to the water park, an animal sanctuary, and the Los Cabos Canyon Bridge.
Return to your hotel for drop-off at the end of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Persons with back, neck or heart problems, vertigo and pregnant woman will not be able to take part in the tour
- Minimum weight is 55 lbs (24 kg) Maximum weight (line 1-7) is 300 lbs (136 kg); (line 8) Max. Weight is 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Closed shoes required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Even though they charge you 20 bucks a person to enter the park and additional if you wanna use your own camera (GoPro) ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews