- Half-day snorkeling cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Lunch plus and unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Snorkel around Santa Maria Bay
Departure & Return
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
What To Expect
Set sail on the Sea of Cortez, heading to beautiful Santa Maria Bay. During the tour, you have the opportunity to swim and snorkel among tropical fish in the turquoise waters. If you prefer, bask in the warmth of the sun while you lounge on the deck with an icy margarita or a cold cerveza in hand.
You can order unlimited drinks (including wine, beer, blended cocktails, and mixers) from the open bar while gliding past a spectacular coastline. Pass by landmarks like Lover's Beach and the Arch at Land's End. Look for the sea lion colony and search the waters for migrating whales.
Lunch is served by the crew on the return journey; enjoy a fresh fruit basket, deli sandwiches, and chips. After a fun-filled afternoon, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please be at dock 20 minutes prior to departure time for boarding
- Please bring a towel and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pez Gato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff