Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day snorkeling or swimming with sharks tour, from Cabo San Lucas
- Swim with sharks in the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean
- Learn about the marine life of Baja California Sur
- Includes snacks and beverages, use of snorkel gear, and commentary from the guide
- Advanced certified scuba divers can dive at the sites
Departure & Return
At our sales booth, just next to the restaurant Captain Tony's restaurant in the marina of Cabo San Lucas, next to Tesoro Resort. Meeting time 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be at least 12 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
- Signing the responsibility waiver
- Good physical condition - Basic swimming skills - Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY cabo shark dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms