- Sunset party cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Appetizers plus unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Listen to top hits while dancing on board
Departure & Return
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
What To Expect
Head to the open bar to order unlimited drinks (including wine, beer, blended cocktails, and mixers) and enjoy appetizers served by the crew. Then set sail on a cruise that includes sightseeing around natural attractions. Pass by landmarks like Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach and Neptune's Finger, and glide past the Arch at Land's End. Look for the sea lion colony and search the waters for migrating whales.
Dance on board to all the latest hits with an icy margarita or cold cerveza in hand while you watch the sun slip into the horizon. After a delightful evening, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No childs and infants allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for the tour is 18 year old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pez Gato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff