Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Start by learning skills on land and move to the water when you feel ready
- Get personal feedback from an instructor who watches you the whole time
- All class goers are beginners to provide a comfortable environment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off option available for a hassle-free experience (additional cost)
Departure & Return
We can meet direct at the beach called "Pescadito".Located in Costa Azul area Km 28 Hwy 1. (our shaded set up is just outside Zippers restaurant) Plenty of parking lot for only $1usd or free at the beach arroyo. Or direct in our headquarters in Km 27.5 just across the famous break Old man's.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf in Cabo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.