- Jazz and wine cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
- Appetizers and unlimited drinks from the open international bar
- Listen to smooth jazz while sipping premium wines
Departure & Return
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
What To Expect
The 2-hour jazz cruise takes you sightseeing around natural attractions such as Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach and Neptune's Finger. See where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean at Land's End, and glide past the Arch and a sea lion colony while you search the waters for migrating whales.
Relax to the soothing sounds of smooth jazz while you pair chef-prepared canapés with a selection of premium wines. Keep your camera on hand to capture shots of a vivid sunset. After an unforgettable evening, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera!
- Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 83 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pez Gato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do not buy from the photographer, as you will not receive them." See review