Are you interested in?
560 Tours & Activities
Cabo San Lucas Tours
47 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
187 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Embark on a whale watching tour and admire the beautiful coastal scenery on this small-group tour from Cabo San Lucas. Keep your eyes peeled for humpback, grey, and killer whale encounters as well as dolphins, manta rays, and sea turtles while you’re out on the water. Take in the views of landmarks like the Arch, Lover’s Beach, and the sea lion colony in between sightings.
- Take a small-group whale watching cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- See local wildlife like humpback whales, sea turtles, and dolphins
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Mexican coastline
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to define the pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY la Isla Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Watching?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 25293P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWhale Watching - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - MazatlanWhale Watching - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - Puerto VallartaWhale Watching - Puerto VallartaCategory
Pelican RockCuadra San FranciscoBay of Cabo San LucasIsla Espiritu Santo Sierra de la LagunaLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Hotel CaliforniaSand FallsLand's EndChileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)San Jose del Cabo Pedregal de Cabo San LucasPalmilla Golf ClubSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)