Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a tour to a zipline park outside of Cabo San Lucas
- Let someone else do the driving and enjoy coastal views en-route
- Don’t worry about packing lunch—an on-site restaurant sells food and drinks
- Provided lockers ensure you don’t lose anything on the zipline course
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activities.
- It´s recommend you to use comfortable shoes, comfortable and light clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses and extra money for personal expenses.
- Please confirm pickup time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- For your safety, pregnant women cannot participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- You must be in good health and not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- If you have a recent knee or back surgery this activity is not recommended.
- The maximum weight limit for the zip-lines is 265 lbs or 120 Kg The maximum weight for rappelling is 220lbs / 100kg. The minimum weight for the rappel is 100 lbs / 45kg. The maximum weight for the Tarzan swing is 100 lbs / 45 kg.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms