Are you interested in?
207 Tours & Activities
553 Tours & Activities
Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours
95 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the thrill of ziplining and rappelling through scenic canyons and desert landscapes on this adventurous tour. A great family excursion, a guide provides instructions so everyone can feel secure as they take on high-speed ziplines and rappel down cliffs. Plus, while it can be challenging to get out of the city and into nature on your own, this trip provides transportation so you don’t have to worry about logistics.
- Take a tour to a zipline park outside of Cabo San Lucas
- Let someone else do the driving and enjoy coastal views en-route
- Don’t worry about packing lunch—an on-site restaurant sells food and drinks
- Provided lockers ensure you don’t lose anything on the zipline course
Saved to wishlist!
(7) Ziplines, Rappelling, Suspension Bridge, Tarzan Swing for Kids.
Tequila tour and tasting.
2 Certified Bilingual Tour Guides/Instructors
Food & Drinks (There is a restaurant where you can buy food & drinks)
Photos (Available for purchase after tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCanopy Costa Azul, Camino Del Cañon Km28 Costa Azul, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups at any hotel or resort in Cabo San Lucas & San Jose Del Cabo.
- Marina Cabo San Lucas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activities.
- It´s recommend you to use comfortable shoes, comfortable and light clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses and extra money for personal expenses.
- Please confirm pickup time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- For your safety, pregnant women cannot participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- You must be in good health and not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- If you have a recent knee or back surgery this activity is not recommended.
- The maximum weight limit for the zip-lines is 265 lbs or 120 Kg The maximum weight for rappelling is 220lbs / 100kg. The minimum weight for the rappel is 100 lbs / 45kg. The maximum weight for the Tarzan swing is 100 lbs / 45 kg.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ziplines and Rappelling Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ziplines and Rappelling Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ziplines and Rappelling Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ziplines and Rappelling Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Ziplines and Rappelling Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Ziplines and Rappelling Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Ziplines and Rappelling Tour.
Product code: 118351P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosShore Excursions - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurZiplining - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Mazatlan4WD Tours - MazatlanBus Tours - MazatlanSporting Events - MazatlanExtreme - MazatlanPorts of Call Tours - MazatlanZiplining - MazatlanHalf-day Tours - MazatlanShore Excursions - Puerto Vallarta4WD Tours - Puerto VallartaBus Tours - Puerto VallartaSporting Events - Puerto VallartaExtreme - Puerto VallartaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto VallartaZiplining - Puerto VallartaHalf-day Tours - Puerto VallartaCategory
Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Sierra de la LagunaSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Hotel CaliforniaPedregal de Cabo San LucasLover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Cuadra San FranciscoPalmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Isla Espiritu Santo Sand FallsSan Jose del Cabo Bay of Cabo San LucasPalmilla Golf ClubLand's EndPelican Rock