5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Unravel the secrets of Tuscany’s cuisine with a 5-hour cooking class in Lucca. Shop for fresh ingredients at the market, and then enjoy a tasting of honey, cheeses and olive oil back at the 18th-century palace where your class is held. Begin preparing a 4-course lunch with the help of your chef, and dig into your homemade creations when you're done, paired with regional wines. Best of all: you’ll leave armed with tips, techniques and a recipe book, so you can recreate your favorite dishes back home.
- 5-hour Tuscan cooking class in Lucca
- Shop for fresh ingredients and sample regional delicacies with a chef
- Help prepare a delicious 4-course lunch, then pair your creations with local wines
- Learn tips and tricks to recreate your favorite recipes back home
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hand made and served with a classic tuscan ragu or seasonal tomato sauce. Pumpkin risotto with saffron and amaretti.
Prosecco and local cheese, olive oil and honey tasting
Hands-on cooking class
Four course Meal (Appetiser, Two Main courses, Dessert)
Regional wines, bottled water, Nespresso
Recipe booklet written by Giuseppe
Certificate of Achievement
EVCC Apron (Adults)
Market Tour and Tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointLucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Il Cuore / Extra Virgin Lucca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in Lucca's Historic Center?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Lucca's Historic Center?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Lucca's Historic Center?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this for people of all ages, the conversation was lively, the food was amazing and we had the unique chance to spend time in Giuseppe's beautiful home." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class in Lucca's Historic Center
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLuccaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyCategory