3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about World War 2 history with a private guide during this self-drive tour of the Gothic Line. Explore the Museum of Liberation, home to memorabilia including military uniforms and arms, before visiting two World War 2-era bunkers. Go off the beaten path with an itinerary that includes a third bunker and a walk across the Devil’s Bridge, dating back to the Middle Ages.
- History tour led by a private guide
- Visit several World War 2-era bunkers
- Flexible departure time and itinerary
- Private tour with an intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Private small-group tour
Local, professional guide
Multiple stops for photography
Museum entrance fees (€5 per adult, children under 18 free)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 4, 55023 Borgo a Mozzano LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You must provide your own transportation for this excursion using your own vehicle or a rental. You can reach Borgo a Mozzano also by train from Lucca, Pisa, Florence.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Turislucca’s tours are in compliance with government health and safety protocols for Covid-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour: The Gothic Line in Borgo a Mozzano (Lucca)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour: The Gothic Line in Borgo a Mozzano (Lucca)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour: The Gothic Line in Borgo a Mozzano (Lucca)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaBus Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory