2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lucknow is known for its culinary scene, dominated by rich meat-heavy dishes typical of the local Awadhi culinary traditions. With this food walk, you can try some of the best the city has to offer with an expert guide by your side to help navigate. You'll visit four different spot to try kebabs, curried lamb, and marinated skewered meat, as well as rich local desserts.
- Try local meat dishes at three different restaurants
- Visit a sweet shop to sample rich halwa for dessert
- Experience Lucknow on foot with a walking tour
- A local guide will be with you throughout the experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Gole Darwaza Chowk, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian food is not offered on this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour operates everyday except Thursdays, Sundays, National Holidays and a few festivals when the shops remain closed. This walking tour also remains suspended through 15 days after the month of Ramadan
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tornos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucknow Culinary Walk with Food Tastings
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLucknowFood Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshStreet Food Tours - Uttar PradeshCategory