2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a food curator, personal disposable dining in a walking bag, bottled water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From Hotel or From the Airport or From any other place where the guest is
staying in the city
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sita, India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lucknow - Food HEAVEN. Relish and discover Lucknowi cuisine in this walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucknow - Food HEAVEN. Relish and discover Lucknowi cuisine in this walking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lucknow - Food HEAVEN. Relish and discover Lucknowi cuisine in this walking tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucknow - Food HEAVEN. Relish and discover Lucknowi cuisine in this walking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursStreet Food Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucknowFood Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - Uttar PradeshStreet Food Tours - Uttar PradeshCategory