4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air-conditioned Vehicle.
Pick up / drop off within city center.
Home cooked Rastogi Lunch (Beverage Excluded)
Learning Embroidery Techniques & Styles
Expert / designer detail sharing
Home cooked Rastogi Lunch.
02 bottles of mineral water.
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Threads of Lucknow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Threads of Lucknow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Threads of Lucknow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Threads of Lucknow
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucknowBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshCategory