Explore our promoted experiences
- Free admission to 21 top museums in and around Lyon
- Unlimited public transport by bus, metro, tramway and funicular
- Free guided tours and river cruises
- Choose from 1, 2, 3 & 4 consecutive day passes
- Free concerts and puppet shows
- Shopping discounts
- Free brochure and map-guide to Lyon
Departure & Return
Departure PointOffice of Tourism and Congress of Metropolis of Lyon, Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon France
Traveler pickup is offered
Redempt your Lyon City Card :
Office du tourisme Lyon Place Bellecour 69002 Lyon Open from 9.00 am to 6 pm ( except 1st january & 25 December) MetroA/D : Bellecour
La réception dans le Centre Commercial Part dieu Niveau 0 69003 Lyon Metro : Part dieu Station
Ticket Redemption Points
What To Expect
Please note: museum entry is restricted to one admission per museum per duration of the card.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY OT Lyon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience