- See the best of Lyon in the space of a single tour
- This small-group tour includes a maximum of just 10 attendees
- Explore Vieux Lyon, Fourvière Hill, and other local landmarks
- Learn all about the city and its history from your guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the Bartholdi Fountain (a fountain with 4 horses) in Place des Terreaux (the square of the City Hall).
The end point is at Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon), 10 minutes away (on foot) from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY M&T Lyon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms