- Explore Madrid's culinary scene on a 3.5-hour walking food tour
- Choice of lunch or dinner tour
- Get insider tips on the best tapas spots from a local
- All tapas and drinks are included for a satisfying meal
Departure & Return
Directions: Tour departs from Queen Isabel II Statue right in the middle of Isabel 2nd Square. Your guide will be holding a sign saying Madrid Tapas Trip beside the statue.
Tour finishes at Chocolateria San Gines - 3 minutes walk from the Starting Point. The guide would explain you how to come back to the Starting Point if you needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour has been designed to taste a wide range of flavours - Sorry, the tour is not suitable for vegetarians
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madrid Tapas Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Drinking and eating are key in this city and country, so getting to know their culture when it comes to tapas and wines is key." See review