9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the wonderful architecture of Segovia and Avila, two of Spain’s lesser-known gems, during this this 9-hour tour from Madrid. Discover the charming walled city of Avila, dating to the 11th century, along with the Gothic palaces, Romanesque churches and other treasures that hide within its gates. Then step back to Roman times in Segovia as you admire its spectacular aqueduct and fairy-tale style Alcazar fortress, one of the most striking in Spain.
- Segovia and Avila tour from Madrid
- Wander the walled city of Avila, whose defensive barriers date to the 11th century
- Admire the Romanesque cathedrals, Gothic palaces, and other architectural treasures of Avila
- Visit the amazing Roman aqueduct and picturesque Alcazar castle in Segovia
Saved to wishlist!
Official tour guide (bilingual)
Walking tour in both cities
Alcazar admission and guided visit
Food and drinks
Pick up /drop off service
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Pl. de España, Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the COVID situation, we recommend bringing your own headphones (wired ones) to make the tour of the Alcazar in Segovia. In case of not have your own headphones, these will be lent to you by the supplier. Headphones are disinfected after each use.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid including Alcazar admission?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid including Alcazar admission?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid including Alcazar admission?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid including Alcazar admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Avila and Segovia Tour from Madrid including Alcazar admission
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoFull-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaFull-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaFull-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés) Tours & TicketsCasa de Campo Tours & TicketsCafe de Chinitas Tours & TicketsMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid) Tours & TicketsCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsLa Esquina del Bernabeu Tours & TicketsLa Taberna de Mister Pinkleton Tours & TicketsLa Latina Tours & TicketsMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Independencia Tours & TicketsMadrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río) Tours & TicketsLa Casa Encendida Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store El Carmen Tours & TicketsAndén Cero Tours & TicketsPlaza de Colón Tours & TicketsParque Warner Madrid Tours & TicketsMuseo de Falúas Reales Tours & TicketsMadrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid) Tours & Tickets