- Avila and Salamanca tour from Madrid
- Explore Avila’s UNESCO-listed old city, one of Spain’s best-preserved medieval gems
- See Avila Cathedral and the Basilica of St. Vincent
- Visit UNESCO-listed Salamanca, famous for its medieval university and enchanting sandstone architecture
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting for you at the corner of Julio Camba Street with Alcalá Street with a sign of Amigo Tours. Metro station VENTAS. Please be at the meeting point at leat 10 minutes before the tour departs
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- We recommend to take sun cream, a hat and water, specially in summer
- Not recommended for travelers with reduced mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a long day but is well worth it and the places you visit and see such as the cathedrals are a must do just fascinating and beautiful!!" See review
- "This is how live/day tours in other countries/key cities are conducted such as in Rome, Paris, and New York." See review
- "The early start time and less running subway cars on a saturday almost made me miss the tour so be careful." See review