- Visit Avila and Segovia without having to spend the night
- Skip the hassle of driving or puzzling over train/bus timetables
- Get insights into history and culture from your guide
- Includes a drink and tapas in Segovia
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departure: Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid at 8.45 am - Inside the commercial gallery. Checking - 08:40 hrs.
Passenger Pick-Up at 08:15 hrs every day to go to the terminal, approximately 500 m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats available for children over 1 year old. Children under 1 year old must sit on laps.
- Headphones available for radio guide at a price of € 1 (3.5 mm jack)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun and Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands