- Casa de Campo Segway tour
- Discover the sights of Madrid's largest park
- Enjoy the fresh air as you cruise effortlessly along paths and trails
- No experience necessary
Departure & Return
Underground: Anton Martin Near Plaza Santa Ana, Prado Museum and Puerta del Sol
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It will not be suspended for fine rain, in case of heavy rain it will be rescheduled
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Users will be able to use the Segway for themselves
- The user's weight is between 35 (77 lbs) and 125 kg (275 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SEGCITYTOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms