Departure & Return
Meeting point: Canovas del Castillo Sq Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red To open in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yZsx22P5KPiJkn66A Local supplier telephone number: +34 914 29 27 67 Our guides: Yellow umbrella or yellow jacket
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- The best round trip to Toledo
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge
- Free time to explore the City
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madrid Bus Vision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, if you are over 6' the bus ride from Madrid and back can be very uncomfortable - I'm 6'2" and my knees were up against the seat in front of me - no leg room at all." See review