- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
The office is located at the buildings corner. You should redeem your printed or electronic voucher inside the office at the desk. You can join us by Metro: Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3, yellow color take the exit Luisa Fernanda)/ or Plaza de España (lines 3/10 and the exit Debod Temple or Ferraz street) Bus: Line 74
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- This tour ends in Debod temple near Plaza de España
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff