- Madrid Super Saver tour – Madrid city sightseeing tour and half-day trip to Toledo
- Take a guided walking tour through Toledo's cobbled backstreets and see artwork by El Greco
- Drive along Madrid's famous avenues and past well-known plazas and attractions
- Save 10% compared by booking this combo tour!
Departure & Return
Julià travel Office
Underground bus park at Plaza de Oriente, Level -2
What To Expect
Climb aboard your comfortable, air-conditioned coach and begin your panoramic tour of Spain’s captivating capital. Listen to a holistic introduction to the city from your guide and gaze out of the window as you travel down Gran Via and cruise past the legendary Plaza de España.
Pass through the historical heart of Madrid to see quaint quarters; admire the architectural mélange of Arabic, Gothic and Renaissance styles.
Afternoon Tour: Toledo
Depart from Madrid in an air-conditioned coach and listen as your guide regales the rich history of Toledo during the journey. On arrival, embark on a guided walking tour of the culturally rife cobbled streets and head straight to the Church of St Tome to see one of El Greco’s most famous artworks; marvel at the meticulous beauty of The Burial of the Count of Orgaz and enrich your knowledge of El Greco’s profound influence on the art world.
Wander to impressive landmarks like the Cathedral of Toledo to see its sky-piercing spires; gaze at the towering turrets of the medieval castle; and hear of the city’s Jewish history at the Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back in Madrid.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- St Tomé Church visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- Most travelers can participate
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms