1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Reserve your ticket without waiting in lines
Departure & Return
Royal Seat of San Lorenzo de El Escorial , Av Juan de Borbón y Battemberg, s/n, 28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients will receive via e-mail and 24 hours before their reservation the definitive entrance ticket to the Monastery
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incomingtosspain
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monastery of El Escorial tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monastery of El Escorial tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monastery of El Escorial tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monastery of El Escorial tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monastery of El Escorial tickets
60 to 90 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridRail Tours - ToledoBus Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoRail Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaRail Tours - ZaragozaBus Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega) Tours & TicketsCerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo) Tours & TicketsMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano) Tours & TicketsCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA) Tours & TicketsValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & TicketsCasa de Campo Tours & TicketsPuerta del Sol Tours & TicketsCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Castellana Tours & TicketsCardamomo Tablao Flamenco Tours & TicketsSorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store El Carmen Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de América) Tours & TicketsPlaza de Espana Tours & TicketsNational Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje) Tours & TicketsMadrid Plaza de la Villa Tours & TicketsReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia) Tours & TicketsLa Esquina del Bernabeu Tours & Tickets