- Discover Madrid's city centeron this walking tour
- Try Iberian specialties like presa, chorizo, ham and lomo
- Pair your tapas with local gourmet wines like Moscatel and Rioja Gran Reserva
- Learn hints and tips from your local guide
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Villa, please do not confuse with Plaza de la Villa de Paris Directions: Your guide will wait for you BEHIND THE STATUE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SQUARE HE WILL BE WEARING A SMALL BLUE BACKPACK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do not bring children to the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks of Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I always recommend that folks do this at the beginning of their visit bc it’s an ideal way to get your bearings." See review