3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private pick up and drop off in place of choice within Madrid
Private luxury vehicle with chauffeur for 3 hours
Private official expert guide for 3 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice inside the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Madrid Night Tour with Guide and Driver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Madrid Night Tour with Guide and Driver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Madrid Night Tour with Guide and Driver?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Madrid Night Tour with Guide and Driver?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-hour Madrid Night Tour with Guide and Driver
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridNight Tours - ToledoBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoNight Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaNight Tours - ZaragozaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid) Tours & TicketsSobrino de Botín Tours & TicketsMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje) Tours & TicketsMadrid Plaza de la Villa Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store El Carmen Tours & TicketsPlaza de Oriente Tours & TicketsBasílica de San Francisco El Grande Tours & TicketsThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza) Tours & TicketsRoyal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación) Tours & TicketsAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena) Tours & TicketsCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsAndén Cero Tours & TicketsMuseum of Natural Sciences Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico) Tours & TicketsMapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre) Tours & TicketsVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez) Tours & TicketsPalacio De Cristal Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM) Tours & TicketsCampo de Fútbol de Vallecas Tours & TicketsChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés) Tours & Tickets