- 4-hour Spanish cooking class in Madrid
- Learn the secrets of Spanish cuisine from an expert chef
- Create an array of Spanish dishes such as gazpacho, tapas, or paella
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch of dinner, accompanied by traditional Sangria
- Choice of morning or evening cooking class
Departure & Return
Metro Anton Martin (Line 1), exit Calle de Amor de Dios. SCHEDULE: Morning Paella Cooking Class: 10 AM - 2 PM. Evening Tapas Cooking Class: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooking Point, S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this activity to learn more about how the locals in Madrid shop and prepare their delicious food." See review