1 hour (Approx.)
Combine the culture and cuisine of Madrid without the hassle of making separate reservations with a flamenco and tapas package in the Spanish capital. Depending on your budget, you can choose between multiple tour options that include drinks, tapas and drinks, and vegetarian meal options. Plus, two different show times allow you to choose the option that best suits your schedule.
- Secure a seat at an often sold-out flamenco show in Madrid
- A great cultural experience for travelers in Spain for the first time
- Choose from two different show start times to suit your schedule
- Opt for a drinks and dinner package depending on your budget and preference
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner (if option selected)
Drink (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao Flamenco Las Tablas, Plaza Espana 9, 28008 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tablao Flamenco Las Tablas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco las Tablas Madrid Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco las Tablas Madrid Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco las Tablas Madrid Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco las Tablas Madrid Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco las Tablas Madrid Admission Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMadridDining Experiences - ToledoTheaters - ToledoDinner and Show - ToledoDining Experiences - SegoviaTheaters - SegoviaDinner and Show - SegoviaDining Experiences - ZaragozaTheaters - ZaragozaDinner and Show - ZaragozaCategory
La Esquina del BernabeuLa Cueva de LolaBullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Barrio de SalamancaCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)Cafe de ChinitasErmita de San Antonio de la FloridaMadrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Andén CeroMadrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Official Real Madrid Store El CarmenSorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) CaixaForum MadridReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Las Tablas FlamencoRoyal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)