- Skip the lines and maximize your time at the museum
- Small-group, guided tour helps you see and learn more
- See works of art by world-famous artists
- Learn how Spanish culture and history influenced art
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the Spanish Flag at the main entrance, outside of the museum Reina Sofia. You’ll be standing between two glass towers (elevators) at the top of the stair outside. The flag pole is situated to the left at this main entrance (you’ll see a Spanish flag attached to it that will help you recognise the meeting point).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Notes: The Reina Sofia Museum might be subjected to occasional closures or delayed opening or special event limiting access to our tour. When this occurs, we will provide guests with a reschedule option, or appropriate alternative. There is a link provided to verify beforehand the exceptional closing days online. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Madrid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff