Departure & Return
Canovas del Castillo Square Tourist bus stop, in front of the Tourist Office Metro: Bank of Spain. Line 2 or red. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departs Our guides: Yellow umbrella // Yellow T-shirt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The streets of Toledo are narrow and with cobblestones, people with reduced mobility may have difficulty accessing some places in the city.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismoi.es
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.