- Discover the UNESCO-listed majesty of Toledo
- Marvel at the regal splendor of El Alcazar and the Gothic cathedral in Segovia
- Receive a fascinating introduction to the history of each city
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation
- Know the medieval wall in Avila, one of the best preserved in Europe
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours next to the bus. Take the exit Julio Camba at Ventas Metro Station.
What To Expect
Embark on a guided walking tour of the medieval city’s arresting landmarks and serpentine streets, visiting the Mirador del Valle and the Cathedral of Toledo. After thorough exploration, return to your vehicle, and continue onward to Segovia, a Roman city shrouded in history.
On arrival, witness the architectural splendor of the ancient aqueduct, a Roman structure. Next, marvel at the boat-shaped structure of El Alcazar (admission included), one of the most distinctive palace-fortresses in Spain, and then absorb the Gothic grandeur of the Cathedral of Segovia (entrance not included). If you have chosen the option that includes it, after Segovia you will visit Avila. Your guide will walk through its cobbled streets and you will make a stop at the “Mirador de los 4 Postes” where you will have a wonderful view of the city surrounded by the wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bilingual service may be provided in low season (English and Spanish simultaneously)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility due to the steep, cobbled streets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Fortunately, I wear sport shoes and it is easy to walk." See review
- "It's a convenient trip for us, given we have young children, but don't expect any surprises too." See review
- "Make sure you are prepared for a good walk and plenty of steps, but the sites are amazing and well worth the trip." See review