- Discover the UNESCO-listed majesty of Toledo
- Marvel at the regal splendor of El Alcazar and the Gothic cathedral in Segovia
- Receive a fascinating introduction to the history of each city
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours next to the bus. Take the exit Julio Camba at Ventas Metro Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Embark on a guided walking tour of the medieval city’s arresting landmarks and serpentine streets, visiting the Mirador del Valle and the Cathedral of Toledo. After thorough exploration, return to your vehicle, and continue onward to Segovia, a Roman city shrouded in history.
On arrival, witness the architectural splendor of the ancient aqueduct, a Roman structure. Next, marvel at the boat-shaped structure of El Alcazar (admission included), one of the most distinctive palace-fortresses in Spain, and then absorb the Gothic grandeur of the Cathedral of Segovia (entrance not included). Suitably impressed, return to your vehicle, and relax during the journey back to central Madrid, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility due to the steep, cobbled streets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Toledo and Segovia Tour with Alcazar Entrance from Madrid.
- "Fortunately, I wear sport shoes and it is easy to walk." See review
- "It's a convenient trip for us, given we have young children, but don't expect any surprises too." See review
- "Make sure you are prepared for a good walk and plenty of steps, but the sites are amazing and well worth the trip." See review