- Early access tour means no waiting in line
- Learn about the history of the Spanish monarchy from your bilingual guide
- Get a guided visit with a profesional guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting next to the Statue of Isabell II with a sign of Amigo Tours
What To Expect
Meet your guide and breeze right through the entrance without waiting.
Marvel at the rich decorative materials used all over the castle; Spanish marble, rich mahogany and ornate windows. Walk past extensive frescoes painted by Spanish masters like Mengs, Tiepolo and Giaquinto. Learn about how the palace's decorative style has changed over the years since its construction in the 18th century.
Visit the Royal Armory, a repository for an astonishing array of weapons, including shields and suits of armor. See the well-preserved official lounges, each decorated in a different style. Walk past the rows of bottles and containers in the Royal Pharmacy, where you will learn about 18th century medicinal practices. Feast your eyes on the opulent Throne Room, the seat of the Spanish monarchy for centuries.
Leave the palace itself for a relaxing stroll through the Campo del Moro, an English-style garden with wonderful views of the city. Break out your camera for photos of the 2 neo-classical fountains, 'Palacio de las Conchas' and 'the Tritons', before wrapping up your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide will start with an introduction on the square and then we will enter the Palace
- Please note that you need to find the guide in order to access the Palace, this voucher is not valid at the ticket office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Early access to the Royal Palace is a must if you want to save time (alot of time)." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews