3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover stunning sights both above and below the water during this private, half-day swimming and snorkeling tour to Baie Ternay. Travel aboard a comfortable, luxurious deck boat, with complimentary refreshments and plenty of space to relax in the sun. Snorkeling equipment is also included, so you’ll have a chance to spot sea turtles and sting rays.
- A private, half-day boat tour to Baie Ternay, from Eden Island
- Enjoy a day out on the water, personalized for you and your travel companions
- Ditch the crowds and discover secluded beaches, plus a hidden mangrove
- Explore the protected nature reserve with supplied snorkeling equipment
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Eden island marina Eden island Mahe, Seychelles
In front of the boardwalk bar and Grill restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Creole Odyssea Boat Charter Seychelles
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Cruising and Snorkelling in Baie Ternay marine park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Cruising and Snorkelling in Baie Ternay marine park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Cruising and Snorkelling in Baie Ternay marine park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Cruising and Snorkelling in Baie Ternay marine park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMahéSailing - VictoriaSnorkeling - VictoriaSailing - ZanzibarSnorkeling - ZanzibarSailing - KilimanjaroSnorkeling - KilimanjaroCategory