Explore our promoted experiences
- Save your energy for the walk, and start with a Malaga hotel pickup
- Relax with your El Caminito del Rey ticket organized in advance
- Skip bringing your own drinks, and sip complimentary water
- Taste some local treats with a picnic provided by your guide
Departure & Return
MALAGA ACTIVA TOURS departing point is the entry of the cafeteria Violeta Cuisine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended if you are afraid of heights
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MÁLAGA ACTIVA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Despite the heights it felt safe throughout, although those who suffer from vertigo should probably avoid!" See review