- Frigiliana and Nerja half-day tour from the Costa del Sol
- Enjoy a scenic drive along Spain's Mediterranean coast
- Admire Frigiliana's narrow lanes and whitewashed houses
- Explore the charming fishing town of Nerja
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Relish in some free time to browse the village’s pottery shops and cliffside promenade, and capture stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea before continuing the journey to Nerja, a thriving seaside town that has recently undergone a radical transformation.
Navigate the ambient tangle of the Old Town, and see whitewashed facades decorated with flower baskets and wrought-iron.
Relax during the return journey to Costa del Sol, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are other pickup points in the cities detailed above. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email email@example.com
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms