Explore our promoted experiences
- Shopping tour to Gibraltar from the Costa del Sol
- Scenic drive along the Mediterranean coast
- Shop for designer goods and local crafts
- Browse the duty-free jewelry, watches and spirits
- Pick up the perfect souvenirs!
Departure & Return
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
McDonald's bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
What To Expect
Set on a promontory and famous for its towering, limestone ridge known as the Rock of Gibraltar, this little chunk of Britain is well known as shoppers’ paradise and duty-free retail haven.
As you travel, get an introduction to Gibraltar’s shopping attractions from your guide, and ask any questions you have about making the most of its retail scene.
On arrival, hop off your coach and enjoy around four to five hours of free time to hit the shops as you wish. Perhaps make tracks first for Main Street, Gibraltar’s mostly pedestrianized, major shopping avenue. It’s home to most of the largest shops, from well-known British department stores to international fashion chains, souvenir emporiums and more.
Dive in to browse for everything from electronics, fragrances and fashions to leatherware, and what is probably the world’s best-known 100% cotton underwear! And don’t miss the all-time duty-free favorites of jewelry, watches, fragrances, spirits and tobacco.Look out, too, for Gibraltar’s souvenir and crafts shops, perhaps snapping up mementos of your day and traditional artisanal wares such as hand-blown crystal.
Take breaks from your shopping at any of the welcoming restaurants and British-style pubs, or just people-watch from a tea or coffee shop — your time is your own.
When the time comes, reconvene with your guide and ride back into Spain, where your trip ends at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing; all visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms