- Full-day tour of Marbella from Costa del Sol
- Guided tour balances informative commentary and free time to explore
- Visit must-see spots in Marbella, including Puerto Banus marina
- Travel with private transportation
- Ideal overview of Marbella for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Avenida de Andalucía 10. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank.
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the Puerto Banus marina at the opposite end of the Golden Mile, enjoy free time to stroll around and enjoy the sites — you may even spot one of the many celebrities who frequent this famously luxurious hangout.
Then, continue to the street market in Nueva Andalucia and enjoy free time here to shop, dine, and stroll between the stalls of this popular venue, offering everything from fine art to funky antiques.
At the end of your tour, board the coach and return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a multilingüal tour and can have multiple pickup stops
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are other pickup points in the cities detailed above. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email email@example.com
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms