3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy outdoor adventure above and below the waves on this 3-hour boat and snorkelling trip to the Malgrats Islands from Santa Ponça. Cruise into the Malgrats Islands Marine Reserve with a guide and enjoy panoramic views over the sheltered beaches, bays and coves. On arrival at your snorkeling spot, pull on your mask, snorkel and fins. Then, leap into the clear sea and splash, swim and snorkel at your leisure, and watch the waters for colorful fish. This tour is suitable for water-lovers aged eight and over.
- 3-hour Malgrats Islands snorkelling adventure from Santa Ponça
- Visit the Malgrats Islands Marine Reserve with a guide
- Admire fine views over the pretty bays and coves
- Swim and snorkel at your leisure in the clear waters, and soak up the sunshine on-deck
- This tour is suitable for strong swimmers aged eight or over
Saved to wishlist!
Guide and insurance.
Transfer in/ out in Calvia zone
Transfer from other areas than mentioned.
Departure & Return
Via de la Creu, 46, 07180 Calviá, Islas Baleares, Spain
Please go to the Nautical Club and look for the dive center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must know how to swim.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
- Bath towel and swimsuit.
- It's recommended to arrive 15 minutes before activity start time (3:45pm)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Tour to the Malgrats Islands by boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Tour to the Malgrats Islands by boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling Tour to the Malgrats Islands by boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling Tour to the Malgrats Islands by boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Tour to the Malgrats Islands by boat
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingJet BoatingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMallorcaSnorkeling - Balearic IslandsJet Boating - Balearic IslandsSnorkeling - IbizaJet Boating - IbizaSnorkeling - BarcelonaJet Boating - BarcelonaCategory
Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Sóller Aqualand El ArenalSerra de Tramuntana Playa de MuroPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Es Trenc BeachPalma AquariumEs PontàsKatmandu ParkPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Basilica de Sant FrancescSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Formentor and Puerto PollensaHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Palma Plaza MayorBellver CastlePlatja des Coll BaixMarineland Mallorca