4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a 4-hour catamaran cruise along Mallorca from Cala Ratjada. Sail along the blue waters of the Mediterranean and admire the unspoiled coastline with white, sandy beaches. Stop at a hidden beach to soak up the sun and swim in the waters as the crew prepares a delicious BBQ lunch accompanied with beer, soft drinks, or homemade sangria.
- Take a 4-hour catamaran along Mallorca’s east coast
- Admire the beautiful coastal scenery and swim in the clear waters
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch along with beer, soft drinks, or sangria
- Optional hotel pickup and drop-off available from east area hotels
Duration: 4 hours
Saved to wishlist!
4 hour catamaran tour
BBQ-lunch, salads and fruit
Included drinks during lunch: softdrinks, beer and sangria
OPTION; Transfers from hotels in the East area of the island or the following zones: Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor, Cala Mesquida, Costa de los Pinos
Drinks before and after lunch.
Transfer is not included in the option without transfer.
Departure & Return
Puerto Pesquero s/N, 07590 Cala Rajada, Islas Baleares, Spain
Pier of Cala Ratjada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Catamaran Trip: Cap des Freus and Llevant Natural Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Catamaran Trip: Cap des Freus and Llevant Natural Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Catamaran Trip: Cap des Freus and Llevant Natural Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Catamaran Trip: Cap des Freus and Llevant Natural Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28965P349
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Catamaran Trip: Cap des Freus and Llevant Natural Park
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaCatamaran Cruises - Balearic IslandsDining Experiences - Balearic IslandsLunch Cruises - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsDay Cruises - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsCatamaran Cruises - IbizaDining Experiences - IbizaLunch Cruises - IbizaWater Tours - IbizaDay Cruises - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCatamaran Cruises - BarcelonaDining Experiences - BarcelonaLunch Cruises - BarcelonaWater Tours - BarcelonaDay Cruises - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Palma Plaza MayorWestern Water ParkGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Playa de MuroPalma AquariumPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Serra de Tramuntana Marineland MallorcaHidroparkCala Santanyí Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Son Amar Dinner ShowFormentor and Puerto PollensaAqualand El ArenalSóller Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Es PontàsEs Trenc Beach