20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Descend over 100 feet into the Caves of Genova with this admission ticket. Explore the caves closest to Palma de Mallorca during this small-group guided tour. Learn about how the caves were naturally sculpted over time and see impressive domes, columns, water pools, and tunnels.
- Explore the Caves of Genova in a small group
- Learn about how the caves were formed over time
- Climb down over 100 feet to see water pools and tunnels
- See a unique side of Palma
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caves of Genova Admission in Palma de Mallorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Caves of Genova Admission in Palma de Mallorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caves of Genova Admission in Palma de Mallorca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't expect perfect English or any technical terminology on this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Caves of Genova Admission in Palma de Mallorca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMallorcaNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsAttractions & Museums - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - IbizaAttractions & Museums - IbizaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaAttractions & Museums - BarcelonaCategory
Basilica de Sant FrancescPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Serra de Tramuntana Marineland MallorcaHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Bellver CastleNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Aqualand El ArenalPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Playa de MuroSon Amar Dinner ShowEs PontàsEs Trenc BeachPlatja des Coll BaixPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Formentor and Puerto PollensaPalma AquariumKatmandu ParkPalma Plaza MayorSóller