Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of the Alcudia church main entrance. Address: Plaça de Jaume Ques, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal guide: the guide and the tour are just for you.
- Tailor-made: we adapt to you.
- Discover Alcudia: One of the prettiest old towns in Mallorca.
- At your own pace: As much or as little walking as you wish.
- Learn about the history and significance of the imposing town hall building
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Visit with our guide the main square and the narrow streets of Alcudia
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience