5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover some of Mallorca’s top attractions on a day trip to the Majorica Pearl Shop and Cavern of the Dragon (also known as Caves of the Drach or Cuevas del Drach). Head to the town of Manacor to learn how the famous Majorica pearls are made, and discover the fascinating 1.5-mile-long (2.4-km) Cavern of the Dragon, which has an impressive height of 82 feet (25 meters). Enjoy a boat trip on Lake Martel (one of the world’s largest underground lakes), listen to a live classical music concert, and watch a spectacular light show. Finish the day with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto Cristo and a liqueur tasting in Manacor.
- Day trip to two of Mallorca's most popular attractions
- See how Majorica pearls are made at the Majorica Pearl Factory
- Discover the 1.5-mile-long Cavern of the Dragon (Cuevas del Drach)
- Enjoy a boat trip on Lake Martel, one of world’s largest underground lakes
- Listen to a live classical musical concert and watch a light show on Lake
- Explore Porto Cristo on a panoramic sightseeing tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
The visit to Porto Cristo is only included in the full day option.
Clients coming on a cruise: full day tour is from 8:45-17:45 and it is your responsability to check the timing fits on your stop in the Port.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Camí de l'Escullera , Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
at the street Camino De La Escollera by the bar varadero, a few blocks from the main Palma Cathedral (Santa Maria.)