- Discover the island's natural beauty
- Drive along the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Serra de Tramuntana
- Take in views of the breathtaking coastline on a boat trip from La Calobra
- Travel to Son Reus aboard a vintage wooden train
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please at the time of the booking write the hotel name in observations. The pick up point for the tour is confirmed to you after you have made your booking. We will pick you up at your hotel or at a nearby point.
please book correctly:
NORTH AREA: only resorts Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Playa muro, Can Picafort
EAST AREA: Cala Mesquida, Cala Ratjada, Font de Sa Cala, Canyamel, Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Illot, Porto Cristo, Cala Mendia, Calas Mallorca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Mondrago, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyi
SOUTH AREA: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Palma, Playa de Palma, Arenal
The pick up for everyone staying in the center of Palma will be in front of the Cathedral.
We dont pick up in villas, Port Soller-Soller and countryside hotels.
- Palma Mallorca Airport, 7611 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
What To Expect
On arrival at the seaside village, you’ll spend free time relaxing on the beach or revitalizing with refreshments at your own expense.
Refreshed, climb aboard a boat and embark on a 40-minute cruise to Port Soller — a beautiful village famed for its historical monuments and wonderful scenery. During the journey, you’ll marvel at iridescent water, dramatic cliffs and rock formations before enjoying time at leisure in Port Soller.
Then, take a tram inland to Soller for a walking tour before boarding a wooden carriage train to Son Reus. The historic railway route offers an abundance of olive trees and gorgeous valleys so be sure to gaze out of the window throughout the journey.
Disembark at Son Reus and relax during the journey back to your Mallorca hotel. See the Itinerary section for a full-list of hotel zones that include pickup and drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mallorca in One Day Sightseeing Tour with Boat Ride and Vintage Train.