- Half-day shared catamaran cruise in Palma Bay from Palma
- Sail past bays, coves, and beaches on a catamaran
- Cool off in the sea on two swim and snorkel stops
- Includes onboard buffet, sodas, and water; with alcoholic drinks at own expense
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
- Port meeting point or upgrade to include pickup at hotels on the Magaluf-Cala Major coast
Departure & Return
Muelle Golondrina, s/n, Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 07014 Palma, Balearic Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't forget your towels and sun cream
- Lunch: paella, roast beef, chicken wings, salads, and fresh fruits will be served on board during anchorage. Guests are free to enjoy it on the spacious open or shaded deck
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Palma Bay Catamaran Half-Day Cruise.