2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Not only does this tour of Palma de Mallorca introduce you to the city’s must-see sights in just one day, but it also includes a quality Mediterranean lunch for a taste of local cuisine. Follow your guide through the old city’s twisting alleys en route to cathedrals, palaces, and more, and learn all about the city’s history as you go—stories you might miss without the benefit of a guide.
- Walking tour of Palma de Mallorca introduces you to the city
- Learn about the city’s history as you tour the streets with a guide
- Visit top sites like Almudaina Palace in just one day
- Mediterranean-style lunch included for a taste of local food
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Passeig del Born, 1, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
In front of the BOSS shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 48h in Mallorca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palma de Mallorca Cultural and Foodie Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Palma de Mallorca Cultural and Foodie Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palma de Mallorca Cultural and Foodie Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palma de Mallorca Cultural and Foodie Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Palma de Mallorca Cultural and Foodie Tour
2 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingMallorcaCity Tours - Balearic IslandsWalking Tours - Balearic IslandsCity Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaCity Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Son Amar Dinner Show Tours & TicketsPlatja des Coll Baix Tours & TicketsFormentor and Puerto Pollensa Tours & TicketsPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo) Tours & TicketsPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu) Tours & TicketsSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis) Tours & TicketsAqualand El Arenal Tours & TicketsSóller Tours & TicketsPalma Aquarium Tours & TicketsWestern Water Park Tours & TicketsHidropark Tours & TicketsPalma Plaza Mayor Tours & TicketsBellver Castle Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina) Tours & TicketsNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa) Tours & TicketsKatmandu Park Tours & TicketsPlaya de Muro Tours & TicketsSerra de Tramuntana Tours & TicketsHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams) Tours & TicketsPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma) Tours & Tickets