- Full-day Palma de Mallorca sightseeing tour
- See La Seu (Mallorca's cathedral) and the Roman Baths
- Wander along the maritime pathway or past the Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Admire views of the Palma port from Bellver Castle
- Enjoy four hours of free time to shop or visit monuments
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to the sea port, replete with luxurious yachts and sailboats, and see landmarks such as Palma La Seu Cathedral and Almudaina Palace as your guide provides commentary.
After approximately one hour of sightseeing, set off to explore Palma de Mallorca independently during a lengthy stint of free time. Redeem your voucher at El Corte Inglés café to receive a drink and a tapa, and then set your own itinerary using recommendations from your guide: opt to absorb the lively ambience of Plaza Mayor, delve into the city’s history in the medieval quarter or browse bespoke boutiques in Palma de Mallorca’s cosmopolitan new town.
Reconvene with your guide and group at a prearranged meeting point and relax during the journey back to your Mallorca hotel.
Please note: Tour departing from South Area is a Half-Day Trip - Departs at 8:40am and returns around 1:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands