- Panoramic sightseeing boat trip of the beautiful Mallorca north coast
- Admire the scenic Menorca Cape, Coll Baix, Pinar Cape and Bay of Pollensa
- Enjoy free time to swim or sunbathe at Formentor Beach
- Grab a drink at one of Formentor Beach's bars
Departure & Return
Address: Passeig Marítim, 07410 Puerto Alcudia, Illes Balears --- Kiosk of Cruceros Brisa behind the tourist information office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Appreciate panoramic views of Aucunada’s lighthouse and golf course; marvel at the rugged splendor of Menorca Cape, a natural formation that protrudes powerfully from the sea; and glide into the gorgeous Pollensa Bay in order to observe blissful sand beaches surrounded by crystal clear water.
Dock at Formentor Beach then disembark in order to enjoy the natural paradise. Make a splash in the shimmering sea or sunbathe on the soft sands. Sip a fruity cocktail or snack beneath the shade of a billowing palm tree (own expense) then relax until your ship makes the return journey back to port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Panoramic Mallorca Boat Trip to Formentor Beach.