- Private tour of Palma de Mallorca by foot and boat
- Explore Palma de Mallorca Old Town and see Almudaina Palace
- Visit Palma Cathedral and learn about Gaudi, who designed much of the interior
- Stroll alongside the old city walls and photograph the views of Bellver Castle
- Hop aboard a boat and enjoy a sightseeing cruise around the Bay of Palma and the port
- Enjoy insightful commentary, customized to your preference by a private guide
Departure & Return
Address: The meeting point is the tourist information office kiosk with a large cube on top with the letter "i" in lower case at Parc del Mar, Address: Avenida Antoni Maura-Parc de la Mar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Capture photographs outside the magnificent Palma Cathedral (Le Seu) and listen to tales of the structure’s radical transformation. Delve into the intricate interior to discover prismatic stained glass windows and the gloriously controversial Modernist altarpiece.
Admire the imperial majesty of the Almudaina Palace, formerly an Arabian fortress, then stroll the serpentine streets of the Old Town to visit the historical city walls. Absorb panoramic vistas of the Bay of Palma and they city’s picturesque natural perimeter.
Climb aboard a boat and embark on a tranquil cruise of the bay from a unique perspective. Listen to informative narration then bid farewell to your guide when the tour concludes back at the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized