4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Mallorca’s beautiful coastline up close when you embark on this adventurous coasteering experience. Meet your guide close to the port in Palma, hop aboard a minivan, and head outside of the city. After a safety briefing, you’ll get to try out this adrenaline-filled activity, which combines abseiling, swimming, cliff jumping, and climbing. All equipment is provided, and the experience can be personalized to suit participants of varying ages and skill levels.
- Try out an adventurous experience that many visitors miss
- Get up close and personal with Mallorca’s beautiful coastline
- All equipment is included, as are a training session and safety briefing
- Round-trip transit from Palma via minivan makes logistics simple
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise pickup and drop-off
All equipment and shoes
Qualified Local guide
Transport by minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Calle Costa Brava, 4, 07181 Portals Vells, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring sun screen, bottled water and your own lunch
- Please bring your bathing suit and towel
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please not we do our best to provide guides with the language requested however everyone will speak Spanish and English as a minimum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Mallorca S.L
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMallorcaShore Excursions - Balearic IslandsBus Tours - Balearic IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsShore Excursions - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaShore Excursions - BarcelonaBus Tours - BarcelonaPorts of Call Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Sóller Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Son Amar Dinner ShowSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Platja des Coll BaixKatmandu ParkPalma AquariumEs PontàsFormentor and Puerto PollensaMarineland MallorcaCala Santanyí Basilica de Sant FrancescHidroparkBellver CastleWestern Water ParkHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Serra de Tramuntana Aqualand El Arenal